Make An Appointment
1980 Ogilvie Rd. Suite 207
Gloucester, Ontario K1J 9L3
BioPerformance Golf will teach you the secrets that pro golfers are using to take their game to the next level!
Our BioPerformance Golf program addresses the physical conditioning component so important to your golf game. This is made up of 7 factors including: posture, balance, endurance, mobility, flexibility, coordination, and power.
The BioPerformance Golf program offers services designed to create peak performance and reduce potential injuries. Each golfer that we work with will benefit from our comprehensive evaluation and customized muscle re-programming and conditioning regimes:
* Complete biomechanical and computerized postural assessment
* Flexibility & stability testing
* Strength, balance, power and endurance testing
* Dynamic gait analysis
* Video swing analysis
* Detailed measurement for peak performance compared to tour pros
* Customized exercises and training drills
* Physical conditioning and rehabilitation requirements
* Summary of swing faults with corrections
Dr. Mark Sweazey has been trained by the certified golf fitness evaluators who work with the PGA tour players. He is a chiropractor by profession and is an avid golfer himself. .
If you would like to improve YOUR golf game or would simply like more information please contact us.