COVID-19 Pre-Screening & Office Info/Procedures
We will no longer be doing active screenings for COVID-19 prior to your appointment or in the office. However, patients, staff and practitioners should self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms and should not attend the office if they have COVID-19 symptoms or live with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
We ask that you reschedule your visit if you or a close contact are:
(a) experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms, and/or
(b) have been recommended to isolate, and/ or
(c) have tested positive on a PCR or antigen (RAT) test.
Continue to wear a mask if you or someone you live with are:
(a) recovering from COVID-19 (5-14 days), and/or
(b) have travelled outside of the country in the last 14 days.
Not sure what your status is? Take the Ontario Government’s self-assessment before your visit.
** When in doubt, reach out — we’re happy to answer your questions. **
Office Policies & Patient Information
In order to help keep everyone safe, you’ll notice a few physical and procedural changes around the office. We have taken additional steps for cleaning, disinfection, and physical distancing, have made changes to appointment times and spacing, have implemented the use of personal protective equipment for all staff and doctors, and more. Your comfort, health and safety are top priority.
Help us maintain a safe environment for everyone:
- Wear a mask or other face-covering to your visit. While this is no longer mandatory it is strongly encouraged. You can request your practitioner to be masked too, if they aren’t already.
- Choose our masked-only room, if you prefer. Each chiropractor has reserved one room for the benefit of our more vulnerable (e.g., pediatric, pregnant, elderly, immunocompromised, etc) patients.
- Come to your appointment alone, whenever possible, to help us limit the number of people in our office. If you need assistance, please let us know.
- Reschedule your visit if you’re feeling unwell.This one goes without saying! There will be no cancellation fees charged for any cancelled appointments. The more notice you can give us the better. Have questions or concerns? Please ask!
- Cleanse your hands on arrival, after touching common surfaces and upon exiting our office. Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout our office.
- Follow signs and directionsin the clinic regarding room capacity, symptom screening, and physical distancing.
- Arrive on time, at your scheduled appointment time. This helps us, helps you, and helps the rest of our patients. Let Carole know when you have arrived and wait for further instruction before entering the office.
- No walk-in appointments.At this time we are only accepting scheduled appointments. Please reach out and we’ll get in touch to book your visit.
“Dr. Sweazy is nothing but amazing. I have never slept on my back in my life because of the spasm like pain. He also found out through the xray and medical reports that I have a missing L5 disc. My posture is much better. Just after our first session I slept for 11 hours straight on my back! I swear by his expertise.”
Book An Appointment
“To say my experience with Dr. Mark Sweazey changed my life would be an understatement. It’s increased my quality of life tenfold. I look forward to my appointments and feel a sense of joy when I leave. Great Clinic, Great Staff. Couldn’t recommend them enough.”